• June 30, 2021 at 1:28 pm

Anyone remember those weird tennis shoes that had a rounded bottom that were supposed to tone your butt and thighs while you walk? What happened to those? I can’t find them for sale anywhere anymore.

• July 8, 2021 at 1:41 pm

Tons and tons of lawsuits about messed up ankles, knees and hips. Those things were a disaster

• July 15, 2021 at 1:57 pm

Were there really lawsuits? I shouldn’t be surprised.  Those shoes were messed up and I can definitely see people twisting their ankles or rocking over the side of them.  Did people look weird walking in them, or was it a subtle difference that you couldn’t see but that really messed up your joints?

• July 20, 2021 at 2:26 pm

I had those! So many years ago! They felt awful.  They looked dumb, too. It was hard to do anything in regular everyday life in them. I tried walking on gravel in them once and almost died from wrenching myself all around.

• July 26, 2021 at 2:25 pm

That’s just awful that you went through that. I know a few people who had them but weren’t really bothered by them, but I read that it was really common to get injuries over time.