• January 14, 2019 at 1:25 pm

I love how convenient and cheap plastic water bottles are and that you can squeeze them to make the water come out. Are any plastic water bottles to be trusted? I’ve bought only plastic that is BPA-free but does that make it safe or are there other things in plastic I should worry about?

• January 17, 2019 at 1:37 pm

I think if you have a bpa one, you fill it, use it within the next couple of hours or so, then pour out the water you don’t drink, you should be fine. You should be fine as long as you keep it clean, too.

• January 24, 2019 at 1:44 pm

Ya if you get a bpa free, you should be fine.  Just don’t leave the water in it for a really long time. Like, don’t leave it in your car and then drink it the next day or something. Plus, the warmer it is, the shorter the time you should use the water in it without replacing it.

• January 29, 2019 at 1:16 pm

I think unless you’re planning for using it for just one day, so it’s just a rare thing, I’d go for a light stainless steel instead of plastic.  Why take the risk? Get it from a good brand you can trust.  They’re very light when you get a good one.