• April 16, 2020 at 11:59 am

I don’t have that much space. I can just do yoga as long as I don’t have to spread my arms like a T while lying on the floor.  What other workouts do I have room for in my home?

• April 23, 2020 at 11:36 am

A lot of strength training workouts that have you doing floor work in the same space as a yoga mat would be fine. Also, have you seen Fitness Marshall? His stuff doesn’t usually need much room at all. Looks like it does, but you’re pretty much staying in place the whole time.

• April 28, 2020 at 2:50 pm

Walking can all be done outside your home. You don’t need any space at all.  You just need sidewalks or even a track outside.

• May 4, 2020 at 2:43 pm

Thanks. I’ll look up that channel.  I’m definitely walking. Just looking for inside stuff too.

• May 11, 2020 at 2:38 pm

There’s always running on the spot, jumping jacks, burpees and all those classics that make me grimace haha

• May 14, 2020 at 2:33 pm

I just saw FitnessBlender videos for the first time. You should check them out, too.  They’re great no matter how much time or space you have.

• May 21, 2020 at 2:25 pm

Have you tried tai chi or qi gong? I’m impressed with how challenging it is. Keeps the mind active, not just the body.

• May 28, 2020 at 2:05 pm

I couldn’t get on board with qi gong.  Tai Chi is harder than it looks and it’s pretty fun but not exactly something to build up a sweat. I  use it as a yoga alternative when I feel the need to move a bit instead of holding still.  I recently used the Headspace guided meditation for walking to walk around my house a million times without going nuts LOL

• June 2, 2020 at 2:51 pm

I’ve found that I’m relying less on videos and streaming as all this goes on. I guess the better weather has me going outside.