• April 19, 2021 at 2:19 pm

You won’t be able to lose weight if the only change you make is exercise. But it will make a big difference to the changes you make to your diet. It will buy you more calories to eat without gaining, especially.

• April 22, 2021 at 2:18 pm

That’s a good point. It does stop pounds from returning and once you reach your goal, it’s what stops you from regaining so you may as well get that habit in place earlier.

• April 29, 2021 at 2:03 pm

I agree. I just read it in an article I saw on Facebook: https://fenfast.com/health/lose-weight-with-exercise/

Exercise really does help. You need to do it. But it’s what you eat that will really decide.

• May 4, 2021 at 2:16 pm

That’s an interesting article. So if I understand right, it’s diet that gets the weight off and exercise that keeps it off.  Good to know.

• May 10, 2021 at 2:11 pm

That’s really good to know.  It should be more obvious than this. I’m always surprised at how complex this stuff is.

• June 15, 2021 at 2:09 pm

Thank you for sharing that article. I didn’t spot it until now. It makes some handy points. I like that it points out the combined benefits with food.  It works together, not just as two separate entities.