• September 17, 2019 at 12:47 pm

I started doing regular workouts – nothing too dramatic. stuff like brisk walking – every day and doing yoga every evening. I’m not great at yoga but I did a beginner version every night for a while. I found that I slept better and I wasn’t as stiff when I woke up.  My shoulder pain pretty much disappeared and I stopped getting a pinched nerve from sitting at my desk like i have to at my job.  Then, my routine got shaken up.  I stopped doing it and then got too lazy to start again.  That happened for nearly a month.  All those pains have come back that I used to have.  My sleep is suffering.  Exercise and yoga really do work. I had no idea how much even though I knew it was working to a degree.  Just wanted to share because it’s really worth it.

• September 23, 2019 at 2:40 pm

It really looks like your pain is from letting yourself stiffen up.  Amazing how fast that wears off! Wow, I wouldn’t have thought that. Thanks for the heads up.

• September 30, 2019 at 2:34 pm

I’ve been having a stiff neck when I wake up. Maybe I should try your technique and see if it helps!  Thanks for sharing this. I’ll let you know.

• October 3, 2019 at 3:31 pm

It’s amazing, isn’t it?  I’m determined to try to stick to doing yoga and my other exercises from now on.  Even if I don’t feel like it, it’s way more worth it to do it than to let all the unwanted symptoms come back.