Think you’re a Halloween candy calorie wizard? Believe you’ve reached superhero status when it comes to measuring sugar levels? Are you really that confident that your treats aren’t tricking you? It’s time to prove your trick-or-treat IQ with this quiz so that chocolatey and sugary mistakes don’t haunt you!
Halloween Candy Calorie Quiz
- Which treat contains more calories?
- Two Halloween Oreos
- Two fun-size Snickers bars
- Which treat’s calories are higher?
- Two fun-size Milky Way bars
- A Reese’s Pumpkin
- Which teensy treat is bigger by calories?
- Two fun-size Twix bars
- Two mini bags of Peanut M&Ms
- Which classic sweet is higher in calories?
- A Tootsie Pop
- A Caramel Apple Pop
- Which bag of bitty bite-size treats contains more calories?
- Four fun-size packages of Sweet-Tarts
- A fun-size bag of Skittles
Scroll Down for the Answers!
Halloween Candy Calorie Quiz Answers
- The Snickers Bars (B). Two fun-size Snickers bars contain 160 calories while two of the Halloween Oreos contain 140 calories.
- The Reese’s Pumpkin (B). One Reese’s Pumpkin contains 170 calories while two of the fun-size Milky Way bars contain slightly less at 160 calories.
- The M&Ms (B). Two fun-size bags of Peanut M&Ms contain 180 calories. On the other hand, a couple of fun-size Twix bars have 160 calories between them.
- Trick question! It’s a tie! Tootsie Pops and Caramel Apple Pops both contain 60 calories.
- The Skittles (B). One fun-size package of Skittles has 80 calories inside. On the other hand, the FOUR packages of Sweet Tarts ring in much lower at 50 calories.
How did you score with this Halloween Candy Calorie Quiz? Were you scary smart or did these answers leave fear creeping up your spine?