2. Health Related Information. Any and all information this Web Site contains is provided only for informational purposes. This information is not intended to replace, supplement or substitute any advice provided by a health care professional such as a doctor. This Web Site’s information should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or disease or to prescribe any medication or drug. This includes any and all information provided on this Web Site by nutrition professionals contracted by or employed by Intechra Health Inc. Statements and information provided by this Web Site pertaining to dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Statements and information on this Web Site regarding dietary supplements are not intended to prevent, treat, diagnose, or cure any disease, illness or medical condition. Carefully read all product packaging prior to use.
3. Products, Content and Specifications. All the Web Site’s content, features, specifications, products, product descriptions and depictions, product prices, services, service descriptions and depictions, and service prices are subject to change at any time, without notice. All weights, measures, and any similar descriptions are approximate. These weights, measures, and any similar descriptions are provided only for convenience purposes. We make every reasonable effort to accurately display product attributes. These reasonable efforts include applicable colors; that said, the color displayed on your computer screen depends on your monitor settings, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of your computer’s color display. The inclusion of services and products on this Web Site at any given time does not imply or warrant the availability of these services or products at any time. It is your responsibility to understand and obey any and all federal, state, local, and/or international laws (including minimum age requirements) with respect to possessing, using, purchasing and selling any item available for purchase on this Web Site. By placing a purchase order, you agree that the products you have ordered will be used only lawfully.
4. Return Policy. Intechra Health stands behind its product quality. At the same time, we do not expect these products to be equally effective for every user. Though the majority of customers will be satisfied with our products, a minority of customers will decide they don’t want the products or that they did not work as intended or as they had expected. When you place an order for purchase, you assert your agreement to the Return Policy restrictions on this Web Site.
5. Shipping Limitations. Among domestic (U.S.) orders, expected delivery is within 3 to 6 business days. Upon placement of an order, it is shipped to the address designated by the customer, provided that shipping address is USPS compliant and within this Web Site’s shipping restrictions. Before making a purchase, review the full Shipping Policy, which applies to all sales.
6. Sales and Use Taxes. We neither collect nor use taxes in all states. Purchases made from states in which sales taxes apply will be subject to use tax unless the product or service being purchased is specifically tax exempt. Your purchase does not automatically become tax exempt because it has been made over the Internet or by any other remote means. Many states require purchasers to file a sales tax/use tax return at the end of the year. All taxable product purchases are reported in those filings when they were not taxed upon purchase. Tax is paid for those purchases at that time. Details of the way in which these returns must be filed can be found on your respective taxing authority website.
9. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to make certain all information on this Web Site is accurate, complete, and up to date. Despite these efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We make no representation of the accuracy, completeness or current status of the information on this Web Site. For example, products or services on this Web Site may not be available, may have different attributes than those identified, or may be sold for a different price than what the information on this Web Site states. Furthermore, we may make changes to the information about availability and price without any notice. While we do confirm orders by email as a part of our practice, the receipt of an email does not mean we have accepted an order and should not be interpreted as a confirmation of an offer to sell a service or product. We reserve all rights, without any notice, to limit order quantity for any service or product. We reserve all rights, without any notice, to refuse service to any customer. We ma require information verification prior to accepting and/or shipping any product or service order.
10. Use of this Web Site. The Web Site design, including all text, information, graphics, images, content, and other materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site, are either property of or used with permission by Intechra Health Inc. These are protected by United States and International copyright, trademark, and other laws. They may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of Intechra Health or the owner of the specific material. All software used on this Web Site is the property of Intechra Health Inc. or of our software suppliers. All software used on this Web Site is protected by United States and International copyright laws. You may not modify the materials or information displayed on this Web Site or that can be downloaded from this Web Site in any way. You may not publicly display, reproduce, distribute, perform, or otherwise use any of the information or materials displayed on, or downloadable from, this Web Site for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of the information or materials displayed on, or downloadable from, this Web Site may violate trademark laws, copyright laws, privacy and publicity laws, and/or other laws and regulations. By using this site, you agree that you are responsible for the maintenance and confidentiality of your account information and password. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to restrict access to those login credentials and to your computer or any other device used to access this Web Site. You agree to accept full responsibility for all activities occurring under your account or your password.
11. Trademarks. Certain logos, trade names, trademarks, and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered logos, trade names, trademarks and service marks of Intechra Health Inc. Other logos, trade names, trademarks and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered logos, trade names, trademarks and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained in the information and materials displayed on, or downloadable from, this Web Site should be construed as granting, by estoppel, implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any logos, trade names, trademarks and service marks displayed or downloadable from this Web Site without the expressed written permission of Intechra Health Inc. or such third-party owner. This Web Site respects the intellectual property rights of others. We require that users of this Web Site also respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your proprietary work has been in some way copied or reproduced in a way that infringes on copyright laws, please forward the following information to Intechra Health Inc., 114 W Magnolia St STE 429, Bellingham, Washington, 98225, Attn: Legal Department or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org., designated as such pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2), named below:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
12. Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another web site to any page, post, or materials on this Web Site without Our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any of this Web Site’s information or materials in fames or by way of similar methods on another web site without Our prior written permission is prohibited. Any links to this Web Site that receive Our prior written permission are required to maintain compliance with all applicable rules, regulations and laws.
13. Third Party Links. Occasionally, this Web Site may contain links to web sites We do not own, operate, or control. All such links are provided exclusively for convenience purposes. By using these links, you will leave this Web Site. We are not responsible for any information, materials, or any other type of content displayed or downloadable from any other web site. We do not guarantee, endorse, or make any warranties or representations regarding any other web site or any information, materials, or other content displayed on or downloadable from other web sites. We do not guarantee, endorse, or make warranties or representations regarding the results you may obtain by using other web sites. If you choose to access other web sites linked to or from this Web Site, you agree that you are doing so entirely at your own risk.
14. Inappropriate Material. Transmitting or posting any threatening, defamatory, obscene, libelous, profane, pornographic or unlawful material or any material that may encourage or constitute conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or that would give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law is prohibited. In addition to any corrections, remedies, or solutions we may have in equity or at law, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, or that you have violated the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to correct or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Web Site. We will fully cooperate with court orders, subpoenas, and/or any law enforcement authorities requesting or instructing Us to disclose the identity of any user transmitting or posting such materials.
15. Electronic Communications. Whenever you use this Web Site or send Us emails, you are entering into electronic communications with Us. By using this Web Site or sending Us emails, you consent to receive electronic communications from us. We will communicate with you through notices posted on this Web Site or by email. By using this Web Site, you agree that all agreements, disclosures, notices, and other communications We provide to you through electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement for communications in writing. You agree that we may send you emails for advertising purposes, or to make additions to the site, regarding any of Our services or products or for other purposes We deem to be appropriate.
16. DISCLAIMERS. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR BY WAY OF THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF THIS COMPANY OR WEB SITE’S AFFILIATES WARRANT THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES DISPLAYED ON OR DOWNLOADABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE UOT OF DATE. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES COMMIT TO OR ASSUME ANY REQUIREMENT TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MATERIALS. THE AFOREMENTIONED IMPLIED WARRANTIES EXCLUSIONS ARE NOT APPLICABLE TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO LEARN OF ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ANY AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH OR OTHERWISE BY WAY OF THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT EXCLUSIVELY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, SUPPLIERS, AND DISTRIBUTORS, IF ANY. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, TO THE FULLEST PERMISSIBLE EXTENT BY APPLICABLE LAW. THIS DISCLAIMING EXTENDS TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED ON, PURCHASED ON, OR PURCHASED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY IN THE CASE OF PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED, INCLUDING CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO PRODUCT MISUSE, NORMAL WEAR, ABUSE, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS “CONSUMERS” IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
17. Limitations of Liability. We make no assumptions of liability and shall not be liable for any damages to your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property due to viruses or other infections or any other causes arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site, or from downloading any information or materials from this Web Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE, OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, PARENT CORPORATIONS, AGENTS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE PRODUCTION, CREATION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, RESULT OF USE, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT APPLICABLE TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND ANY EXISTING PROHIBITIONS. BY USING, ACCESSING, OR ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT IF ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT OCCUR, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
18. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Intechra Health Inc. and our affiliates (and their franchisees and licensees), parents, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors, successors, and assigns, harmless from any and all claims, costs and expenses, damages, loss, or demand, including legal expenses such as attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your connection to this Web Site, your use of this Web Site, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any other rights of another party. This indemnity survives termination of these Terms and Conditions.
19. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Us, to the full extent required to obtain resolution for any ambiguity or inconsistency among agreements. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Federal laws of the United States and the State laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any principles of conflicting laws. Any action seeking equitable or legal relief arising from or relating to this Web Site will occur only before the United States federal court, or Washington state court, in the state of Washington. A printed version of the Terms and Conditions comprising this agreement will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings, relating to or based upon these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business records and documents originally generated and maintained in printed form.
20. Termination. You or We may terminate or suspend your account with this Web Site at any time, for any reason or without any reason. You or We may terminate your use of this Web Site at anytime, for any reason or without any reason. By using this Web Site, you agree to personal liability for all orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to suspend, alter, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
21. Domestic Use; Export Restriction. This Web Site may be accessed from countries outside the United States. We make no representation that this Web Site, its information, materials, content, downloadable materials, products, or services, are appropriate or available for use or purchase outside the United States. Users located outside the United States who access this Web Site do so on their own initiative. Users accessing this Web Site from outside the United States will bear all responsibility for compliance with local laws, if applicable. Moreover, the United States export control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. You will not download any content from this Web Site in violation of United States law.
22. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without warning or notice. We may revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You should visit this page on occasion to review the latest version of these Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Expressly designated legal notices or terms located on specific pages on this Web Site may supersede some of the provisions on this Terms and Conditions Agreement.
23. General. Our failure to enforce or exercise any right or Terms and Conditions provision will not constitute a waiver of that right or provision by Us. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms and Conditions to be invalid, the parties will nevertheless agree that the court should seek to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected within the provision in question. Equally, the other provisions within Our Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. By using this Web Site, you agree that regardless of any law or statute to the contrary, any cause of action or claim arising out of or related to using this Web Site or our Terms and Conditions is required to be filed within one (1) year after such cause of action or claim arose or be forever barred.
24. Additional Assistance. If you have any questions or comments about the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you require assistance to understand them, we invite you to contact us at Intechra Health Inc., 114 W Magnolia St, STE 429, Bellingham, WA 98225 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you may call us toll-free (U.S. and Canada) at 1-855-226-9242.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on November 1, 2018.