Welcome to the Easy Weight Loss Meal Plan Day 2. Here, you’ll discover the dishes you can eat for quick and simple prep, an appropriate calorie count, and that will satisfy your hunger too.
Easy Weight Loss Meal Plan Day 2
Keep in mind that even beyond the dishes recommended for today’s plan, you will still have 485 free calories. You can use these as you like. Many people enjoy using them for snacks between meals to make sure they keep that hunger tamed at all times. Others like to save them up to enjoy a sweet treat for dessert or a crunchy snack on movie night. Whatever you choose to do with them, they’re all yours, so enjoy!
Dishes and Recipes for Easy Weight Loss Meal Plan Day 2
The following are the dishes you’ll enjoy on Day 2 of the Easy Weight Loss Meal Plan. Don’t forget that you also have room for snacks of your own choosing, as mentioned above!
- Your choice of an apple or an orange
- A hardboiled egg
- ½ cup of Greek yogurt, topped with your choice of ½ cup of frozen peach slices or berries
- A turkey sandwich made with 2 slices of whole grain bread, 4 ounces of deli turkey, ¼ sliced avocado, and as many tomato slices as you’d like.
- Quick and easy burrito bowl piled high with veggies (recipe below)
Quick and Easy Weight Loss Meal Plan Burrito Bowl
- Unflavored rice (single portion of microwave-in-bag, variety of your choice)
- Leftover sauteed vegetables (from Easy Weight Loss Meal Plan Day 1)
- ½ cup canned black beans (drained and rinsed well)
- ½ cup avocado, diced
- Your favorite salsa – as much as you want.
Prepare the rice according to the package directions. Measure 1 cup portion for your burrito bowl and save the rest for another meal. Combine the rice with the sauteed veggies. Top with the black beans, avocado and salsa.