Feeling a little aimless searching for your New Year’s Resolution to Clean up Your Diet?
We get it: with so many diets, exercise plans, and wellness overhauls out there, it can be difficult to nail down your focus for 2019.
If you’re not sure where to get started to clean up your diet, we’ve got a list of 16 strong steps to step up your nutrition game in 2019.
Pick one to get started, then add another (and another!) once you’ve got it mastered.
- Get serious about snacking: ditch the chips, crackers, bars, and anything else sold in a wrapper. And no, don’t make your own either!
Commit to using fruits, veggies, or yogurt as a snack. Doing so will ensure you’re consuming high nutrition snacks, and the limited number of options can force you to evaluate whether you’re truly hungry for a snack, or just bored.
- Make this the year you finally hit the gym consistently: create an exercise schedule and stick to it! For most people, exercise and diet work together.
If you’re exercising, you’re more likely to clean up your diet, and vice versa. Set the bar low in the beginning. Aim for 2-3 days each week at a specific time and repeat it until it becomes a pattern.
- This tip may seem a little tired, but it’s important: drink more water! Even mild dehydration can cause fatigue, leaving you feeling sleepy by noon.
If you’re feeling sluggish, you’ll be less likely to move throughout your day, and less likely to want to hit the gym after work as you clean up your diet. Fill a water bottle with reminder/goal marks for each hour!
- Get rid of the booze and keep a dry house: setting firm rules about where and when you’ll drink alcohol means that you won’t have it in the house to have a glass of wine (or four) after a long day at work. Plus, hello cash savings!
- Thrill your mother and eat a vegetable in at least two meals. And no, lettuce on a sandwich doesn’t count!
Add a cup of veggies to at least two of your meals, even if it’s just a handful of baby carrots or tomatoes. Make thinking about vegetables at each meal a habit.
- Release yourself from the sugar IV and skip the sugary coffee drinks!
Wean yourself off lattes, frappuccinos, macchiatos, and anything other than black coffee, americanos, and a very small amount of cream.
This one is a challenge, but one worth its weight in Calories and cash!
Use the Intechra Health New Year’s Day Coupon Code: HELLO2019 for 25% OFF Your Diet Pill Order Today Only – Shop Now!