Going out and buying a precooked rotisserie chicken is a great way to save time when preparing dinner. Plus, there are a variety of ways to prepare rotisserie chicken for your whole family.
There are a variety of ways to go about adding rotisserie chicken to your dinner plans. Check out the eight tips below to get started.
Alternative Ways to Prepare Rotisserie Chicken
- One of the creative ways to prepare rotisserie chicken is by adding it to some lasagna. Make it a lasagna that incorporates plenty of veggies to make it healthier.
- Using a slow cooker, you can prepare tortilla soup, and adding in the rotisserie chicken can help cut back on the amount of time that this meal needs to cook before you can enjoy it.
- Prepare some baked sweet potatoes, but add in the rotisserie chicken along with ingredients like barbecue sauce and jalapenos to make this dish even more interesting.
- Another one of the ways to prepare rotisserie chicken is in a Mexican inspired dish, like enchiladas. With a combination of delicious flavors, you can enjoy this meal for dinner, and then for lunch the next day.
- Do you like having chicken on your pizza? Then why not cut your prep time by just adding the rotisserie chicken to the top of your pie?
- A casserole prepared with just the right ingredients can be filling, which can be helpful when you want to control portions. Add rotisserie chicken to ingredients like rice, spinach, and artichoke for a fun take on spinach and artichoke dip.
- Add the rotisserie chicken to stuffed peppers that include other tasty ingredients like spinach and artichoke.
- Make a fun snack by baking up some nachos, complete with slices of rotisserie chicken, beans, avocados, jalapenos, and any other ingredients you want.
Now that you know about a few of the ways to prepare rotisserie chicken, you can make meals including this ingredient a little more interesting.