No-bake summer recipes are the ultimate trick for eating great while keeping your kitchen, your home, and your family cool. They make sure you’re still eating nutritious, delicious dishes without the eat of your oven taking over everything. After all, with the sun beating down outside and the air conditioner working at its hardest, there’s no reason to start baking when you’ve been working all day to keep the heat out!
Easy No-Bake Summer Recipes All Day Long
The good news is that it doesn’t take much to prepare and enjoy these no-bake summer recipes. We’ve got a list of great, convenient ideas to suit every meal.
No-Bake Breakfast Dishes
Start the day off right with one of these simple, no-bake summer recipes just for you or for the whole family.
- DIY Breakfast Parfait – Set out the dishes of Greek yogurt and cottage cheese, then add some strawberries and pieces of cantaloupe as well as some sliced or chopped nuts like walnuts or almonds. Now you’ve got a parfait-making station for everyone to prepare their own.
- Red, White and Blue Layered Delight – In a tall glass bowl, create layers of blueberries, then blueberry yogurt, followed by strawberries and strawberry yogurt, topped of with slices of banana.
No-Bake Lunch Dishes
When mid-day comes along and those tummies are grumbling, it’s time for these lunchtime no-bake summer recipes to get the job done.
- French-Style Picnic Lunch – Slice up a rustic whole grain loaf of bread and serve with tuna, crudités, olives, boiled eggs, greens and cheeses. Instead of the fish, a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store makes a great alternative.
- Fresh and Simple Lunchtime Tray – Slice a whole wheat loaf, then cut the slices into quarters. Spread on a bit of hummus instead of mayo. Serve with quartered slices of turkey, ham, provolone and cheddar. Add some lettuce and tomato. Have some veggie sticks or sliced fruit on the side.
No-Bake Dinner Dishes
After a long, hot day, these no-bake summer recipes make the perfect dinner ideas.
- All-American Barbecue – Serve turkey or lean beef burger patties beside a green salad. Use grilled portobello mushrooms or eggplant slices instead of a bun for a slimmed-down alternative.
- Ultimate Backyard Salad – Thinly slice peppers, mushrooms and onions and mix with grilled chicken, steak or pork slices. Serve on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes and top with salsa and guacamole.
- Not Your Usual Potato Salad – Wrap sweet potatoes in foil and toss on the grill or cook on a campfire. When done, top with options like chili, black beans, guacamole, sour cream, your favorite cheese, shredded chicken or pulled pork. Have a salad on the side (if you’ve got room!).
Beyond the No-Bake Summer Recipes
Looking for more great ideas beyond no-bake summer recipes that you can enjoy for the rest of the year? Seeking options that are healthy, low-calorie, but delicious, too? Check out our ShareFit Diet Plans in the member resources area and check out the dishes that suit your strategy!